Located in the heart of Downtown Memphis, AutoZone Park, the home of Memphis 901 FC and the Memphis Redbirds, was named the 2009 Minor League Ballpark of the Year by Baseball America and receives numerous other accolades each year.
The AutoZone Park Team Store is located at 198 Union Avenue and is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On matchdays, the gates will open one hour before kickoff.
For the safety of our guests, security will be on site during all games and at AutoZone Park events, as well as on non-event days. If you have an emergency, please contact the nearest security guard or Memphis 901 FC representative.
In the interest of guest safety and enjoyment, AutoZone Park Management reserves the right to prevent certain items from being brought into AutoZone Park. The following includes, but is not limited to:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bags or purses larger than 6.5 in. by 4.5 in (clear bags are allowed)
- Beach balls or other inflatables
- Camera tri-pods
- Cloth bags, soft packs, and backpacks
- Folding lawn chairs, beach style chairs, chaise lounges and lounge style chairs for guests holding a ticket in the Bluff areas.
- Food or beverage (alcoholic or non)
- Glass bottles or cans (empty plastic water bottles are allowed and can be filled at water fountains)
- Ice chests or coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops or iPads
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Squirt guns or super soakers
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind